God Bless Pop-Tarts

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
With me having no power, all I have to say is:
Thank God for Pop-Tarts. Forget the diet. Forget food groups. Pop-Tarts will keep me alive.
 
With me having no power, all I have to say is:
Thank God for Pop-Tarts. Forget the diet. Forget food groups. Pop-Tarts will keep me alive.

I live south of Houston, maybe 200 yards from the water.

When Hurricane Ike hit me in 2008, I spent 13 days without power.

That's right. 13 days. Early part of Sept.. in South Texas. Without Power.. in an all electric house.

I know the pop tarts well. And K-rations.
 
I would love a k or c ration in a situation like this. Jersey shore could be out for 18-32 days.
 
i live in west virginia it just rained all dayed and then snowed, some of the more mountainous regions got a crap ton of snow and some other places lost power but i was fine just rained all day then snowed all night
 
Maryland here, my area lost power for about 10 hours but local businesses had power around us so it wasn't that bad

Now last year when Irene hit we had it pretty bad. 4 days without power, most places were shut down, and most of our frozen foods spoiled.
 
Pop tarts are the only food you need. Hopefully you get power back soon so you can toast them.
 
I saw this thread and decided to go get a pop-tart xD

I hope you get power back soon though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top