Hello New Friends

Casper_013

Famous
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
573
Hey, everyone. Jay_Jay here.

Recently left the DoD Division after a year of service to move on to something else. So for now I shall be calling the OP:X Division home. For the moment I'll be associated with WoT. There is one game though I'll be requesting leadership have a look at integrating into the Division. It's still in Beta though so it'll have to wait.

Short bio. 20yrs wise from Australia. Currently employed in the Royal Australian Navy. Recently started studying Journalism. I'm pretty easy going.

Please feel free to add me on steam. I hope to make as many new friends here as I did in DoD.
 
Welcome to OP:X :) Coffee's on, grab a seat and make yourself at home :)
 
Welcome to the club!

He cant just join the club... he has to go through initiation first to join the grand poobah's of OP:X!

First you must do 1 million jumping jacks, swim over 30 miles, and eat an entire wedding cake all on your own!

;P Just kidding. Welcome to OP:X. (Get arma 2 combined ops) :D
 
He cant just join the club... he has to go through initiation first to join the grand poobah's of OP:X!

First you must do 1 million jumping jacks, swim over 30 miles, and eat an entire wedding cake all on your own!

;P Just kidding. Welcome to OP:X. (Get arma 2 combined ops) :D

Bahaha. I think I've done enough initiations in my time. I wouldn't mind the cake though.
 
Welcome to our wonderful organization of OP:X. here we are our own entity.. at least I think we are...

We have a policy here, if it doesn't work, blame the guy above you.

haha, i'm JK, you'll love OP-X
 
Back
Top