calling all Bronies (this includes pegisisters)

Librinox

Poster
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
199
It may not be all that important but I noticed the only pony based social group is an anti-MLP group, so I took the time to make a social group for FiM :D if you would join that would be awesome, so that eGO holds both Bronies (which is unisex btw) and MLP haters :P

(gunna make an eGO brony group on steam lol)


Edit - might help to put the steam group here huh? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/egomlp
 
Last edited:
I like MLP but the people is getting crazy now with this Animation... is a Fan-group necessary??? Pufff
 
well it isnt that it is necessary, it is more of it was going to happen eventually, besides, the group is actually open to people who just watch the show, ya dont have to be majorly into the fandom lol
 
tumblr_lz50x2yZlz1r4iquvo1_500.gif
 
Hey Beodon:

[strike]I wonder why I never noticed your thread till now, but anyways, we already have a major brony group here:
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=527
Join up so we can have one member so we can have one extra member! :D[/strike]

Edit: Well, well! Looks like you have already joined. Now to dish out some love and kindness to these haters. ;)


And as for the haters in eGO *glares at Jomi* well:

tumblr_mdsxx9quop1rd23b5o1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
It may not be all that important but I noticed the only pony based social group is an anti-MLP group, so I took the time to make a social group for FiM :D if you would join that would be awesome, so that eGO holds both Bronies (which is unisex btw) and MLP haters :P

(gunna make an eGO brony group on steam lol)


Edit - might help to put the steam group here huh? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/egomlp

I shall join it ^^ i still need to watch the last episode

Hey Beodon:

[strike]I wonder why I never noticed your thread till now, but anyways, we already have a major brony group here:
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=527
Join up so we can have one member so we can have one extra member! :D[/strike]

Edit: Well, well! Looks like you have already joined. Now to dish out some love and kindness to these haters. ;)


And as for the haters in eGO *glares at Jomi* well:

tumblr_mdsxx9quop1rd23b5o1_500.gif

WtfAmIReading.gif
 
As a pegasister, I find it awkward that people who actually hate it take time to comment about it >_> Just sayin' GTR&Seph.
 
As a pegasister, I find it awkward that people who actually hate it take time to comment about it >_> Just sayin' GTR&Seph.

I used to comment about how silly it all was, then I decided to feel sorry for all the bronies in my own time and not post about it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top