Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
215708_1008315129546_1274989027_25866_2063_n.jpg

As much as I love her, Shiela is getting old and needs to be replaced.
2000 Audi s4 with 98k miles.
Cracked catalytic converter, rear suspension contact points are rusting, oxygen and engine temp sensors are dead, turn signals just got replaced, bent in rear bumper (my fault).
 
2000 Audi s4 with 98k miles.
Cracked catalytic converter, rear suspension contact points are rusting, oxygen and engine temp sensors are dead, turn signals just got replaced, bent in rear bumper (my fault).

I dig :)

Here's my 2003 20th Anniversary Volkswagen GTI. (#2877 - 1 of 4,000 made).
Stage 1 C2 Motorsports Turbo Software.
3" 42 Draft Design race exhaust all the way back.
K&R high flow filter and Intake.
Koni Coilovers.
BFI wheel spacers (20mm Rear, 10mm Front).

Last summer when I still had my Thule Roofrack on for my Roadbike.
6799469816_a71b2940b1_z.jpg


This past weekend... rear coils lower than above photo +new glass headlight lenses
6945587415_dd4d8f7df3.jpg


[ame]http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickmccuephoto/6783682434/in/photostream/lightbox/[/ame]
 
Last edited:
This is one of my 2004 Subaru Impreza STi's. I have this WRB, and i also have a PSM Track Car STi as well. I'll post pictures of it too.

Here is the Blue one for now though.
302913_111997488913089_100003085161642_86717_1988977785_n.jpg

375580_111997562246415_100003085161642_86718_840205835_n.jpg

YEAH MAN what i one day will own!
Ut0MD.jpg


i have spent countless months working on this
has been pushed into poles, curbs and such many times but this is when it looks its best.
S13 coupe...love at first sight.
 
YEAH MAN what i one day will own!
Ut0MD.jpg


i have spent countless months working on this
has been pushed into poles, curbs and such many times but this is when it looks its best.
S13 coupe...love at first sight.

I think I see an intercooler peeking out behind your bumper. SR20 or boosted KA24? (Or something more exotic?)
 
My DD : 2011 Silverado Z71 6.2

IMG_20120104_145247.jpg


My summer / track car : 2002 Camaro Z28 (In front of my buddies 06 Goat)

GTO2.jpg
 
MyTruckblackrims.png


Paint? :)

Not final - a photoshop, but I am probably going to tint the head and tail lights as well as the clearance (roof) lights. The front end currently sits a bit higher than it looks in the picture because it has been adjusted more and more since.


I NEED MUD TIRES!
 
2005 BMW 530i. This is the photo from the dealership... I can snap a picture of it outside when I get home.

292139_361854637194321_507692813_n.jpg
 
Here is a photo of my 1967 Impala that i just finished early this year :) Took 7 years :) This photo was taken at the Oak Bay car show I entered in Victoria BC this summer! PS that's my wife lol :)

331151_383486611717510_219198288_o.jpg
 
That looks like it could be some fun :)
Yes it is, it'll be a lot more fun when I start upgrading parts on it ;) One of these days I need to get over to Daytona so I can get a nice pic with it on the beach. I'm going out this weekend to get it muddy & I'll post some "dirty" pics of it :lol:
 
Fellow gearheads/auto enthusiasts/racers/ricers!

I have a 2005 Pontiac GTO (better known as the Holden Monaro in AU, Vauxhall Monaro in EU, or Chevrolet Lumina Coupe in the Middle East). It is 1 of 1 as optioned from the factory. Phantom black metallic paint, black leather interior, six speed manual, factory 18" wheels, and hoodscoop delete option (factory code BZJ, of which, there are only 24).

_0006360.jpg


_0006369.jpg


GoatCover.jpg


First pictures are from April '09, when I bought it. Last picture is the most recent.

Modlist:

Engine

PM-FL Stage II Ported 243 Heads
Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
Patriot Gold Dual Extreme .660" Spring Kit
Trickflow 7.4" Chromoly Pushrods
ARP Head Bolts
HPE S2 Cam 239/242 .651"/.610" 112 LSA
LS2 Portworks Ported LS2 Intake
LS2 Portworks Ported LS2 Throttle Body
Kooks 1-3/4" Longtubes with Cats
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
SLP Underdrive Pulley
LPE CAI with IAT Relocation Kit
FAST 46lb Injectors
NGK TR5 Plugs
Firecore50 Spark Plug Wires

Drivetrain

Monster Stage 5 Single Disc Clutch (825hp/tq)
DSS 1000hp Two Piece Driveshaft
DSS Stubs to Hubs
Tilton Clutch Master Cylinder
Harrop Rear Differential Cover
GMM Ripshifter

Suspension

Pedders Strut Tower Bar
Pedders Springs (Zero Drop front, 5/16" raised rear)
Monroe Struts
Pedders Shocks
BMR Subframe Connectors
Lovells Strut Mounts

Wheels and Tires

VMR VB3s 18x8.5 ET40 in Hyperblack
245/40/18 Nitto Invos

Miscellaneous

JHP Oil Pressure and Voltmeter Gauge
JHP Lip Spoiler, Ver. 2
4300k 35w HIDs
2006 Factory Taillights
Headlight Armor on Headlights and Fogs
Reprogrammed Dash (Shift light on, gear indicator on, DRLs off)
Billet Floor Mat Clips (the factory ones are garbage)
Optima Redtop (pre-Mexico edition)

Around 450/400 at the wheels. Estimated weight is 3670 lbs, down from 3765. Still need to remove the spare tire kit for another 50 lbs (I can't use it with anyways).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top