Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple days after changing my top to black over thanksgiving break. It was a huge learning experience
2012-11-28_14-16-00_33_zpse1b644cd.jpg
 
well i just got my lince , but i need to wait till i'm 18 , so it's legal to drive solo.
but this is my toy

485708_321992821233422_967509342_n.jpg

391770_321992691233435_1530102099_n.jpg

384506_320827898016581_561474497_n.jpg


it's not as fast as it look's like , its a 1,4 turbo

grttz
 
Great cars. I have driven several since they came out.

I love the fact they switched from the SC to the Turbo in 08. They are so much more fun to drive and modify.

I would have left the wheels unmolested, but that's just my opinion. Other than that, fantastic looking car.

I hope soon they make a sport version of the Cruze... though I know it won't happen, it's fun to imagine what an SS version may be.
 
Thank you! Yes I do love it. I had a 06 Supercharged before but I didnt like the color or how slow it was, so i traded it in for the 08 Red Turbo. I had read that they were thinking about doing a Cruze SS but no word of it. GM is more focused on the V8 market now
 
For some reason, the account I posted that picture with, was deleted from Photobucket. Oh well, I re-uploaded them, check my original post to see.

Nothing has changed on the car, although, I am currently looking at blacking it out. Black rims and Black halo head and tail lights.
 
They're nice cars, but damn are they heavy.

Chargers? True freakin' story.

That's not even the worst part about it. I have to take mine in for service when I want the oil changed, because I do not have my own car lift.

The only want to get your arm in a position so you can change the oil filter, is to be standing under the vehicle. It's ridiculous.
 
Im not much of a fan of the chargers. The older ones anywho, I have a friend that drives one of the brand new srt8 models and man is that a nice looking car. I wish I had some money to toss into my car =(
 
nice cars all !!!

the father of my girlfriend bought just an brand new bmw 3 serie v6 , an german one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top