Lt. Cyndi Lauper

DeeLuxxed

Dabes Spah
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
1,026
I'm not sure how many of you know who this was but this was the greatest spy ever. He started the stairstab and the matador stab and many of those other "facestabs" many people dislike. He died on February 8th 2011. I looked up to this person as he was the one to get me into spy. Heck, he got many of the great spies into spying. Today is known as "Vanilla Day" to many people in honor of this great spy. Just thought I should share some things with a few people. R.I.P Wes. In the words of the spy "Thank you, my friend."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9W0FsUZKf0[/ame]

~Dee
 
Last edited:
His and OMFGNinja`s vids are what showed me just what a good spy can do, and subsequently why I spent the first two-ish years of playing TF2 playing almost nothing but spy.
 
OMFGNinja is awesome, he needs to come back :c Three spies have helped me to become what I am today [16th best backstabber in eGO yo!]And only one remains active. :c Need more spies.
 
I can't say I knew about him, all my spy tactics came from StabbyStabby. However, just knowing that a person of greatness has died, fills me with sorrow :/ R.I.P Wes.
 
I remember spec-ing him a few years back because I just couldn't believe he was that good. Naturally, I had to swallow my pride after watching his precision.

The taunt at 3:24 is absolutely amazing, and a prime example of what a spy should be.

I'm sure at the pearly gates, St. Peter is claiming hax, but God's like, "U mad, bro? Homeboy's legit."
 
I never watched any spy tutorial videos because I preferred to develop my own playstyle

Still sad to see anybody go though :/
 
I'm with Nico in that I watch Stabby Stabby the most, but that's a shame =/

Also, OMFGNinja plays with terrible people >.>
 
That is so sad, I really do feel sorry for everyone who cared about him.
 
Beautiful. His videos are what helped make me a better spy. That and Rdinator.
 
OMFGNinja is awesome, he needs to come back :c Three spies have helped me to become what I am today [16th best backstabber in eGO yo!]And only one remains active. :c Need more spies.

So im #1 if im not duel me braaaaah!
 
Well, in eGO yes but on eGO servers no. That would be G_Taco.
IMO G_Taco isn't that bad to deal with. Sure, he's a nuisance sometimes, but he's more dangerous as a demo.

Or maybe it's because I've learned to predict trickstabs as pyro.
 
Just don't walk up stairways around around corners after G_Taco.

Also, Taco as a demo isn't that scary either. Once he goes anything but spy, he's fodder for me. When he uses his amby, though...
 
Cool video. Even though I use DR much more in pubs because of spam, crits, etc, I actually prefer IW because of the style.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top