Saint Vilsontine's Day

There are seven letters. No wonder you're not in accounting anymore.

tumblr_m85eale8JV1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
 
Whooo taking psych this semester was a good idea. I've narrowed down which ones were written by females and males(unless there are some flaming men in this clan). I'll edit again once I narrow down the ages.
 
Goz I'm gonna laugh when its next year and your still guessing LOL.... just curious, how many have you gotten
 
It's now March and the time to celebrate Saint Vilsontine's Day has come and gone. After getting 55 messages in my inbox related to this contest alone since February 14, it is time to bring this contest to a close. Congratulations to Meep, the sole winner of a key for correctly getting all 7 love letters!* You're probably wondering who wrote each letter. Well, wonder no more! Here are the answers:

#1 (Every Lover Is a Soldier) - SnowCanary
If you knew nothing else about SnowCanary, the one thing that should have been apparent is his respect for Razor1, the original master of kicking ass.​

#2 (The Poet Whose Love Knows No Bounds) - Wilson
A red herring. A lot of people fell for the trap and thought this was me. Surprise! Your Councilor is more cultured than you thought.​

#3 (Hip-Hop Heartthrob) - Caelestis
Another twist. Admittedly, my interest in hip-hop is limited to a very specific time period (namely, before it was commandeered by commercialism completely) but rhythm and blues is no less enjoyable. I continue to be amused at the people who associated Kazoo with this.​

#4 (Movie Date) - PepperRabbit
Really? He says he works at a movie theater in his signature. Why was this a challenge?​

#5 (Love of Music) - Wize
There was little that was special about this letter. Whereas others were inversions of expectations, this one was comparatively simple. I always found band nerds pretty easy to identify on sight, but that's perhaps because my sister was one. Either way, this one was never all that much a secret.​

#6 (Reticent Affection) - Goyan-Tanuki
Another simplistic letter. The quiet, introspective type; who else would fit that description amongst the noisy personalities occupying Leadership? I bet this is making Goyan blush right now.​

#7 (Wild Child) - Kazoo
Kazoo has a road rage problem. We sent her to an anger management program and she hit the person in charge with a cat's scratching post. She's a mean person. She even said I was girlier than her because I wrote all of these letters.​

Oh, did I forget to mention that? I wrote each of these letters and I honestly expected this to go by within days. Some were meant to be obvious, some were meant to be deceptive, but by no means were they meant to be hard to get. Alas, what could have been, you know? You, too, could have won a key to our [strike]hearts[/strike] crates. Still, 'tis better to have loved and lost than gone driving with Kazoo.

*She doesn't even have a heart. How she is the sole winner is baffling.
 
Obviously, not having a heart is an advantage in matters of love. It amuses me that none of the other people who were so close actually got it... But good job Cael, you should make outsourcing secret admirer notes a legit job. And then you can read them out loud, like a secret admirer gram delivery deal. mmk /endbrilliantidea
 
I just want to make it clear that Caelestis exaggerated my road rage tendencies. And I never said Caelestis was girlier than me, I said his inner teenage girl was girlier than me. :|

I agree, hEY, he should outsource more secret admirer notes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top