Snow!

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,222
Since its February, naturally the snow has only just started coming down now. I'm up in Ontario, Canada, and we just got a big dump of snow today. How're things looking where you are now?

fUm7P4q.jpg


voQCzcC.jpg
 
I've been getting lake effect snow off of Lake Superior every day now for almost 3 weeks...so sick of looking at snow. :bored:
 
Hey there iSimon, I'm in Kitchener myself and this morning was hell trying to get to work lol... Got stuck a few times in our side streets.. Good Times!! lol
 
xZZFr1S.jpg


Eh, this is nothing, not much of a blizzard. I'll be happy if we get another 2 feet atleast.

Edit:

Uo0Ydw2.jpg


And here is the hockey rink of course.
 
Last edited:
I'm in Welland and all my classes for today are cancelled because of the snow :biggrin:
 
We have a fine amount of snow here in the GTA, haven't seen snow like this since five or more years ago.
 
[ame="http://youtu.be/i6zaVYWLTkU"]http://youtu.be/i6zaVYWLTkU[/ame]
 
DSC01208_zpsadcbf84e.jpg


Fullmetal like snow.

DSC01211_zpsdd7810ec.jpg


Fullmetal thinks it's very pretty.

DSC01216_zpse73a6727.jpg


Fullmetal also likes to frolic in it.
 
Last edited:
We had a blizzard here, I will have to post a picture before it melts (I dislike snow but I like the cold more than the heat lol).
 
We had a blizzard here, I will have to post a picture before it melts (I dislike snow but I like the cold more than the heat lol).

I prefer the cold to heat aswell.

Also: It's still coming down!

5Hal1Ar.jpg


A3QhRO0.jpg


qk3xj1b.jpg


bRb31Tj.jpg


EjLLgoh.jpg


JTbQmmZ.jpg


FcKAXVu.jpg


My phone doesn't capture snowflakes, but they're there!
 
I'll post pictures later today. We've got a ton here as well. We're all living in a winter wonderland, lol. I took the day off :P
 
I've been getting lake effect snow off of Lake Superior every day now for almost 3 weeks...so sick of looking at snow. :bored:

Quit bragging. :P Down here under the bridge (around the middle of the state, Lansing area) we've gotten shafted every storm. All the lake effect is dissipated by the time it reaches us. Any snow we do get is melted 2-3 days later, just like last year.

As one who enjoys Winter very much I am upset by this. Ok I'm not really raging or actually mad, but I like the snow and this winter is disappointing in this area.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top