Interested in Scrimming?

Scrim Type?

  • 5 Man CS:GO Team

    Points: 18 34.0%
  • 5 Man CS:S Team

    Points: 22 41.5%
  • 10 Man CS:GO Team

    Points: 3 5.7%
  • 10 man CS:S Team

    Points: 10 18.9%

  • Total voters
    53

pandA.

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
1,422
I have seen people ask this a lot and if you are interested and really willing to be dedicated to the scrim team let the CS Leadership hear our voices! I have dropboxed this, but this is the problem.. "In every single one of those attempts the team would only be active for one month and it would disband. There is just not enough participation in scrims from our division and playing competitive requires a lot of practice and skill, which not a lot of people are able to put forth." PS: We do have a 5 man Pick up game server but it is not "Active" as much and in my opinion it is not as competitive.

PLEASE STATE WHAT YOU PICKED AND WHY
 
Last edited:
I picked CS:S 5 man because I have played many other competitive games and 5 is a great number for scrims. I think 10 would be good too, but we might not have that many people dedicated to the scrims. I chose CS:S because more people in the community has it and it is personally my favorite game.
 
solo queueing cs:go competitive play is where I spend my time in cs:go. ranked Master guardian elite. So I guess that's kind of like cs:go 5 man. or something.
 
5v5 CS:S. It's just how it has to be! The only way I scrim is 5v5 and it's always with people I know, so it makes things more fun and gives bragging rights for a short while.
 
All that wants to scrim in cs:go and enjoys just playing with good friends let me know we can scrim (required to try) thank you
 
5v5 css sole reason being csgo has matchmaking and hard to compete with valve and most of our members have css
 
I picked CS:GO 5on5 but I wish to play on CS:S 5 man, too. I dont really care which of those 2. I just want to scrim again and train together. So yea you can count my vote for cs:s and cs:go 5 man scrim
 
I Didnt No Wht CS:S 10 Man Was LoL... I Thought It Was 5v5... My Pick Is CS:S 5v5 Whichever That 1 Is :P
 
I'm glad u guys are talking about scrims because I was beginning to think ego didn't scrim. I'm up for any kind of scrim but I'm sorta busy irl so I probably won't be able to dedicate to a solid 5 man team although I'd love to!
 
I picked CS:S 10 Man because that's what would probably be the most fun. However, I think it'd be hard getting 10 committed scrimmers. I still prefer that over the other options. 5 mans are fun too but I feel they're too restricted, more serious play than fun. 10 mans are a little bit of both in my opinion.
 
Picked 5 man csgo because it's th.e one I enjoy the most.
 
I chose 5 man CS:S because 1) I can't run CS:GO on my computer (I know, sucks) and 2) I prefer CS:S over CS:GO.
 
I don't see why you put 10man as an option :blink:

I chose 5 man CS:S team. I am on one right now and I was actually curious who still played competitively here when I came back, but it seemed like no one did.

5 mans can be fun and very productive if the right person is captain and you have members who are dedicated to doing leagues (ESEA, CEVO, etc.)

I would love to be apart of a team that does something! :thumbup:
 
I don't see why you put 10man as an option :blink:

I chose 5 man CS:S team. I am on one right now and I was actually curious who still played competitively here when I came back, but it seemed like no one did.

5 mans can be fun and very productive if the right person is captain and you have members who are dedicated to doing leagues (ESEA, CEVO, etc.)

I would love to be apart of a team that does something! :thumbup:

5 mans are very common. 10 mans are less common and we can have more support and more people can play.
 
I see. Well we can do 10 mans all the time with whoever is on! But I would be up for both either way!
 
5 mans are very common. 10 mans are less common and we can have more support and more people can play.

5 mans common? They are far from it in CSGO unless you have ESEA. Source is dying competitively, and unless you want to get sat on by old Source invite and main players then CSGO is the only option. Also you wouldn't have a 10 man "Team" You would get a server to be used to 10 man on.
 
5 mans common? They are far from it in CSGO unless you have ESEA. Source is dying competitively, and unless you want to get sat on by old Source invite and main players then CSGO is the only option. Also you wouldn't have a 10 man "Team" You would get a server to be used to 10 man on.

You suck.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top