Nobody scrims 10v10
Like I said.. we have never done a 10 man team. Everytime we make a 5 man team. It dies. We can try something different and MAYBE it can do better than the 5 mans.. who knows?
Nobody scrims 10v10
Like I said.. we have never done a 10 man team. Everytime we make a 5 man team. It dies. We can try something different and MAYBE it can do better than the 5 mans.. who knows?
Like I said.. we have never done a 10 man team. Everytime we make a 5 man team. It dies. We can try something different and MAYBE it can do better than the 5 mans.. who knows?
What you're saying is like this: 5 v 5 in the NBA never seems to work for our basketball team, so let's make a 10 man team. It doesn't work that way, there is no 10 man team in the NBA, as there is no 10 man team in ESEA. It's literally impossible.
I picked CS:S 5 man because I have played many other competitive games and 5 is a great number for scrims. I think 10 would be good too, but we might not have that many people dedicated to the scrims. I chose CS:S because more people in the community has it and it is personally my favorite game.
Well there panda, congratulations. You're in 1st place in the world for 20man competitive ESEA. (It's because you're the only 20man competitive ESEA team in the world)
Well there panda, congratulations. You're in 1st place in the world for 20man competitive ESEA. (It's because you're the only 20man competitive ESEA team in the world)
Cmon guys keep the discussion nice, it doesnt bring anything to the table to insult one of the poll options. If you're against 10 mans, just vote for the 5mans.
Your vote is your opinion and the way you can express your self so just vote and lets see what happens guys.
