Ventrilo on your Android smartphone

milkdud657

Famous
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
495
So i was looking on something i could use on my phone (because i dont have a good mic) quite honestly mine just flat out sucks :chair:

Any ways i went onto the google play store and found a app called "Ventriloid"

Took me a little bit to get it but it works :) Hope you enjoy if you would find this helpful

Here are some screenshots showing how it looks and how to setup the eGO Vent:drool:

2013-03-21_23-11-50.png


2013-03-21_23-11-57.png


2013-03-21_23-12-15.png
 
I also have an app on my phone (iPhone) for Vent. I never use it when I'm gaming but I use it occasionally when I'm out and about and I want to try to catch part of a meeting I would otherwise miss.

Since I game primarily on Mac, I can't talk or hear in rooms with GSM, but interestingly my phone can. So if people ever troll me by moving to a GSM room, I hop in there with my phone…

It's called Ventrilode
 

Latest posts

Back
Top