It can be done people!!

WOW

I didn't know 74:1 was possible either! Nice Pongo!
 
Lets see. All the ... are numbers that are over 100. So everyone that has a ... has over 100 either in kills or deaths. Number 2 is the fact its 12:12 pm and Donner is still full. Overall my thinking is this post is a "Hey i Dominated this guy" post.

Which in turn is a bragging rights thread against Bruce Lee. Or i could be mistaken.

Plus that is a lot more eGO people on then most of the time Donner is full.
 
Yeah I'm sorry, the whiskey was hindering my ability to push the right button at just the right time.
 
This thread gets my approval. That's all you children need. Run along now. The flower fields await.
 
I don't recall ever dominating Blue Stealth, Spray, or RonPaul. I think I've gotten everyone else who plays regularly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top