Does anyone miss me yet?

Zombie Fondue

Rookie
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
65
I'm applying to go back to school. I have a GRE test and 4 days to prepare for it. Is my absence justified?
 
I miss the long talks we had in vent and on steam already!!! (I'm being sarcastic :( )

But I miss anyone who is gone :(
 
Yeah good luck! :D

And even though I don't know you that well, I will miss you!
 
TF2> Life. Zombie What Are You Doing! My 2Fort buddy hasn't been on! D: Come back and be credit to team :c
 
I miss chasing you around while you're on fire.

And GREs....pfffttt. I got totally trashed the night before mine. Still got a 790 on analytical and got a GA position. First rule of grad school is don't go unless someone else is paying. The second rule of grad school is don't get trashed the night before GREs.
 
I'm not at Idol status yet, I guess. But yea.. GREs felt easier than SATs - I spent a week sitting on the floor of the bookstore conspicuously doing the practice tests in the official GRE book. I failed to hide my obvious non-purchasing several times, but persistence! Anyway, good luck, I'm sure you'll do awesome! But you're coming back after that, right?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top