Anime Summer Anime 2013

_MEGA

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,688
Here is a pretty early list of the upcoming anime this summer. Keep in mind that Sailor Moon was actually pushed back, maybe even until 2015.

RyviFiY.jpg
 
Magical girl ilya + hyderdimension neptunia are the only 2 I'm looking forward to.
 
LoliBall......Looks like we are going to have to watch that soon
 
Not really looking forward to them right now. Maybe changed my mind later.
 
The Chart you posted is a Troll Chart and is only about 60% accurate.


Actually airing summer anime are as follows (no im not doing it in chart form because I'm lazy)


Blood Lad
Brothers Conflict
Danganronpa
Devils & Realist
Fantasista Doll
Fate/Kaleid Liner
FREE
Gatchaman Crowds
Gen'ei o Kakeru
Genshiken
Hakkenden 2
Highschool DXD 2
Hyperdimension
Kami Sama no Inai
Kimi no Iru Machi
Inu to Hasami
Kiniro Mosaic
Kitakubu
Love Lab
Monogatari 2
Recorder and Randsell
Ro-Kyu-Bu
Rozen Maiden 3
Senyuu 2
Servant X Service
S Symphogear 2
Silver Spoon
Tamayura 2
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 3
Teekyuu 2
The World God Only Knows 3
Tokurei Sochi
Uchoten Kazoku
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou............ (It's not my fault I'm not popular)
 
As long as magical girl ilya and hyperdimension are still there, I'm happy.
 
What to gawk over first.
Yay magical girl Illya and Neptunia still being there. Loliball looks entertaining. Tokurei sochi dantai looks like it could be good.

A chibi fate/zero movie?
20544061338405misakaloo.gif

I WANT IT NOW.
 
http://anichart.net/summer

Nifty site I use to see upcoming anime seasons.

Anime that I am looking forward to in summer:
  • Kimi no Iru Machi
  • The World God Only Knows III
  • Monogatari Series: Second Season
  • Genshiken Nidaime
  • Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
  • Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
  • Rozen Maiden (2013)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top