A video on the horrors and tragedy of kill stealing

Exegguru

Active Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
279
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhy42T5YfZ4[/ame]

It is 110% fact (proven by scientists at NASA) that 1 in 2 kills are stolen kills. You can help fight this horrible tragedy by donating all of your hats to the Kill Stealing Victim Relief Fund.

Starring whoflungpooatwho as heavy.
 
Last edited:
And that my friend, is how you get this:

whoflungpooatwho: ..........
 
I thought I was in the wrong forum for a second, I didn't realize there was kill stealing in TF2.
 
I thought I was in the wrong forum for a second, I didn't realize there was kill stealing in TF2.

Where have you bin? Kill stealing happens all the time. Especially when I'm a solider and some random medic gets my kill.
 
I vulture a lot of my kills, especially as soldier. Watch from a high vantage point like a morbid weirdo, and then come screaming down on enemies that have little or no chance of fighting back.

It's a hobby. /shrug.
 
Ugh, I cant remember how many times this has happened to me. As an engi or a pyro while we burn/turret down people someone walks up and shoots them dead thus stealing the kill.

Such a horrible tragedy.
 
Where have you bin? Kill stealing happens all the time. Especially when I'm a solider and some random medic gets my kill.

I guess I never thought about bickering or arguing about who killed who. A dead enemy is a dead enemy.

Sanctified Aberration said:
I vulture a lot of my kills, especially as soldier. Watch from a high vantage point like a morbid weirdo, and then come screaming down on enemies that have little or no chance of fighting back.

It's a hobby. /shrug.

I'm going to think of you as a morbid weirdo now, every time you spam me with crit stickies. :angry:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top