After 8 years in development(exagerated) hopefully it would be worth the weight.

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Finally, my computer is either coming tomorrow or on Friday, the fees for shipping are horrible, they said my stuff was overweight.
hopefully i will be able to play tf2, but this is base on speculation.
1. internet cuts off randomly
2. ping may be to high
3. pootis

One more thing, I've improved my English so that you can understand me, because I know you guys don't understand me. The pootis bird told me.
 
I hope your internet won't cut off! I would hate if that happened to me!
 
dark is trying to get new comp, but dark has to finish all his classes (cause dark goes to a work at your own pace highschool) in 2 days
 
dark is trying to get new comp, but dark has to finish all his classes (cause dark goes to a work at your own pace highschool) in 2 days
Dark should stop speaking in third person lest he starts thinking himself great and powerful and gets defeated by a small town mage.
 
Back
Top