F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 May 22, 2013 #1 Both series shoots crazy bullets Both series empathizes headgear What not to love? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52jTgPMna8k[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeIDDJ-27fo[/ame]
Both series shoots crazy bullets Both series empathizes headgear What not to love? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52jTgPMna8k[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeIDDJ-27fo[/ame]
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 23, 2013 #2 This is... AMAZING E: I found the original on osu http://osu.ppy.sh/s/15920 Last edited: May 23, 2013
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 23, 2013 #4 Didn't make sense to me. Probably because I don't watch anime.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 23, 2013 #5 VP :3 said: Didn't make sense to me. Probably because I don't watch anime. Click to expand... It's actually from Touhou >_>
VP :3 said: Didn't make sense to me. Probably because I don't watch anime. Click to expand... It's actually from Touhou >_>
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 May 23, 2013 #7 VP :3 said: Didn't make sense to me. Probably because I don't watch anime. Click to expand... *shakes violently* Do not call it an anime!!!
VP :3 said: Didn't make sense to me. Probably because I don't watch anime. Click to expand... *shakes violently* Do not call it an anime!!!
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 May 23, 2013 #8 VP :3 said: I don't watch anime. Click to expand... Good.
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 May 23, 2013 #9 wait...... buu....... w.......... *flips table*
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 23, 2013 #11 Boo said: I stopped the video 8 seconds in because my ears hurt. Click to expand... Man up. Gah, how is this the dabes anime division if less than half of it actually watches anime?
Boo said: I stopped the video 8 seconds in because my ears hurt. Click to expand... Man up. Gah, how is this the dabes anime division if less than half of it actually watches anime?
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 23, 2013 #12 GTRRacer001 said: It's actually from Touhou >_> Click to expand... wat
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 23, 2013 #13 VP :3 said: wat Click to expand... Touhou is a game, not an anime. >_> (look up "night of knights" on YouTube)
VP :3 said: wat Click to expand... Touhou is a game, not an anime. >_> (look up "night of knights" on YouTube)