A good time to check my Steam Profile

CrashRIT

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
1,820
J1ZbAjy.jpg


I would like to thank my family, friends, spirit animal (which i forget already what it was haha) and all the fodder out there for the 1337 epic hours of TF2 :)

Rock on :thumbup1:

How many hours do you guys have?
 
1383 on my main account in 4 years on the pc & probably half that on the 360 version. I've wasted quite a few hours playing TF2. If I would have worked that many hours I would have made over $30,000:blink: but TF2 is way more fun than work :P
 
OMG I'm still part of the real social world, I only have 309 Hrs. :)
 
You think you are the pro here? Seriously? Look at this kid:
30nkt9u.png


I win. Come at me.
 
Ive got 900+ on soldier alone, Im at 2122 hours played though, and proud to say less than 10 of them are idling or afk.
 
1633 hours, apparently. Definitely thought I had more..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top