Which unusual?

Humility The Humble

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
878
After trying to check if an Unusual Scrap Pack existed on backpack.tf, I stumbled upon this and this.

And I thought; if you could pick any hat to be given to you with any unusual effect, what would you pick?

I personally would either pick a Ghosts Gibus or a Burning Flames Tux :P
Maybe a Ghosts Rump o' Lantern for the same reason that I would pick the Tux
 
Last edited:
Anything with blue flames. If only blue flames existed. I don't care much for Burning flames.


But I do have a couple Scorching flames! Nice thread btw~
 
Anything with blue flames. If only blue flames existed. I don't care much for Burning flames.


But I do have a couple Scorching flames! Nice thread btw~
Blue flame......

puke-rainbows.jpg


Anyway,

I would have a Balaclavas painted Max's with Orbiting Blu fire.....

Or, if not blue fire, then Power Surge Max's.
 
I would like a funky music speaker as an unusual effect, of course.
 
Triboniophorus Tyrannus with orbiting Ban Hammer
"At least he's still telling you to ban things"
 
Wait now that you mention it.. what happened to my cheater's lament... hmmmmm
 
Orbiting Flaming Earbuds wearing Bill's Hats HOUWAR.
In all seriousness, prolly a Burning Flames VooDoo JuJu. Saw a Reddit post about it, and it'd look great. Plus, it reminds me of Slash.
 
sunbeams ghastly gibus
jk
i'd get a sunbeams or flaming tavish de groot experience :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top