Royal Rumble-- Sunday the 26th

Meep

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
616
royaldemo.png


You are cordially invited to TF2's Royal Rumble.

If you've ever wanted to have a showdown with the leadership, now is your chance!
You and your fellow division members will be pitted against the Leadership members in a battle for bragging rights!

The rules are simple, one team will be comprised of leadership members and the other will be you, the members of this clan.
If you get dominated by a leadership member you must leave the server.

This battle will be high in attendance, so getting back in the server may take some time, so please be patient!


When: Sunday May 26th 8pm CST / 9pm EST
Where: TF2 Events Server (174.36.38.40:27015) and TF2 Ventrilo room
Password: knight
​
 
Sounds fun can't wait!!!!!!!!! What if we dominate a leadership member?
 
If we get dominated and leave the server, are we allowed to rejoin if there is space on the server?
 
Sounds fun can't wait!!!!!!!!! What if we dominate a leadership member?
If you don't already have the "Bounty Hunter" award, you can win that.
There may also be prizes for dominating leadership. (Though that's a secret >.>)

If we get dominated and leave the server, are we allowed to rejoin if there is space on the server?

Yes you can! But getting back in the server may prove to be difficult. So patience is required. xD
 
Do we have to use Ventrillo? Just wondering since vent refuses to work for me for some odd reason.
 
Do we have to use Ventrillo? Just wondering since vent refuses to work for me for some odd reason.

It isn't required, no. But in order to get the full Royal Rumble experience it is nice to use vent too. You likely won't miss anything but smack talk, but that's okay. xD

Sucks that it doesn't work for ya. :(
 
I like cs royal rumble. I don't get domianted in 5 minutes like I do in tf2 royal rumble.

But still, I will try to make an appearance.
 
I might have to play something that isn't spy if I want to kill them....Hmmm.... Ok, I'll be there.
 
If you don't already have the "Bounty Hunter" award, you can win that.
There may also be prizes for dominating leadership. (Though that's a secret >.>)



Yes you can! But getting back in the server may prove to be difficult. So patience is required. xD

Okay thanks Meep!
 
It isn't required, no. But in order to get the full Royal Rumble experience it is nice to use vent too. You likely won't miss anything but smack talk, but that's okay. xD

Sucks that it doesn't work for ya. :(
I'll see if I can get it working. I've never really messed with it, it used to work but it stopped for some reason.
 
[strike]You can post your screenshots here![/strike] lelele jk go to the actual thread for that: Here
 
Last edited:
Back
Top