CMG Avatars

808-Stat3

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
943
Here are the first few avatars for you guys. My Inbox is Full so I gotta utilize the Forum KCK .. Aloha and enjoy .. Much luv

MED


cmgegokckfinal.png



cmgegofrostyyfinal2.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These are top notch man! Great job, what program are you using if you don't mind me asking?
 
I got 10 more guys to finish ... why aren't they coming up with ideas for their art ? Are they even seeing these ? lol
 
They all look brilliant Med, I have instructed everyone to reach out to you before thu this week. If they don’t, something general for now will be fine. Great work again !
 
will finish up all the others tonight when i return from work . got stuck on an overtime shift. So once my 16 is up i ll finish it . sorry took so long ..

Aloha

LUV

MED
 
cmgegoshadowfinal.png


cmgegorobinfinal.png


cmgegomaakfinal.png


cmgegolennyfinal.png


cmgegoftwfinal.png


cmgegooxyfinal.png


cmgegojppesfinal.png


cmgegogerfinal.png


cmgegocookiiiefinal.png


cmgegojeckfinal.png


cmgegobibifinal.png


cmgegodezfinal.png


I hope that was all of them :( I so tired .. see ya guys tomorrow ... Aloha

LUV

MED
 
PM me and we'll see what i can do . i got a lot on my plate . rarely get to play but we'll see what i can do for ya . Aloha

LUV

MED
 

Latest posts

Back
Top