Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 9, 2013 #1 Thank you all for coming out tonight. Fun times were had. If you have any screenshots or replays, feel free to post them here.
Thank you all for coming out tonight. Fun times were had. If you have any screenshots or replays, feel free to post them here.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jun 9, 2013 #2 Wish I could have made it... TF2 still won't work on my computer :/. Hope you all gave steve lots of hugs for me!
Wish I could have made it... TF2 still won't work on my computer :/. Hope you all gave steve lots of hugs for me!
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jun 9, 2013 #3 silly nor, thats not how you tf2. was a really fun event, got 2 prizes so that was nice
K Kuzon Poster Joined Feb 28, 2013 Messages 108 Jun 9, 2013 #4 That's the MYSTERIOUS Fullmetal. <--- not really
E Exegguru Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 279 Jun 10, 2013 #5 It was a fun event [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Kgpls6h6M[/ame]
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 10, 2013 #6 Exegguru said: It was a fun event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Kgpls6h6M Click to expand... You wouldn't believe how many caber clips I have lurking on my Pc... I should really montage them xD
Exegguru said: It was a fun event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Kgpls6h6M Click to expand... You wouldn't believe how many caber clips I have lurking on my Pc... I should really montage them xD
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Jun 10, 2013 #7 Exegguru said: It was a fun event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Kgpls6h6M Click to expand... That is honestly the scariest thing you can do in this game.
Exegguru said: It was a fun event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Kgpls6h6M Click to expand... That is honestly the scariest thing you can do in this game.