Leaving eGO.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooDDEAD
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BooDDEAD

Well, I think my time is done here and I'll probably regret this or whatever, but I think I need to go~ This also means I'm gonna be stepping down on being pyro for the team. Recently, I have not been enjoying pyro as much as I have used to. Anyways, bye and good luck to the future for you guys.
 
Well, on the bright side, at least I can feel decent at pyro now...

Good luck in the future, you will be missed. ;n;
 
You can't leave. Nope, I won't allow it.

tumblr_mlirgg3LVI1s3c4xeo1_500.jpg
 
If or when you com back Boo, we will save your seat right here. Good luck in whatever you are doing bro :)
 
Well, I can only say that I respect your decision and I hope the best for you Boo. When you come back, we'll be here with open arms :)
 
Well, I can only say that I respect your decision and I hope the best for you Boo. When you come back, we'll be here with open arms :)

You better keep that quote. ;) Don't worry guys, I'm sure I'll be back in a month or two, just need some time off or whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top