F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 27, 2013 #1 Oh, and at 1:29. VP dominated Wronskain. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC25spZWFKo[/ame]
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 Jun 27, 2013 #2 That wasn't me! You can prove nothing.
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 27, 2013 #3 Wronskain said: That wasn't me! You can prove nothing. Click to expand... I need to call a eGo court for this matter.
Wronskain said: That wasn't me! You can prove nothing. Click to expand... I need to call a eGo court for this matter.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 27, 2013 #4 Clone394 said: I need to call a eGo court for this matter. Click to expand... Call our divisional lawyer, papa seahorse.
Clone394 said: I need to call a eGo court for this matter. Click to expand... Call our divisional lawyer, papa seahorse.
J JuanzDelaCruz Active Member Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 360 Jun 27, 2013 #5 ohh cant wait for dis !
K Kyle May Poster Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 108 Jun 27, 2013 #6 How many people normally take part in this special occasion thingy?
E Exegguru Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 279 Jun 28, 2013 #7 Who edited this promo? It's so baaaad. ;P Looking forward to watching this tournament (Can't sign up though due to not not knowing if I'm scheduled that day or not) Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
Who edited this promo? It's so baaaad. ;P Looking forward to watching this tournament (Can't sign up though due to not not knowing if I'm scheduled that day or not)
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 28, 2013 #8 Exegguru said: Who edited this promo? It's so baaaad. ;P Click to expand... 10/10 lol'd
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 28, 2013 #9 I remember when Ex showed this to me while he was working on it. Too bad I'll be in the Philippines while this happens.
I remember when Ex showed this to me while he was working on it. Too bad I'll be in the Philippines while this happens.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jun 28, 2013 #10 That song! I wonder who made that song!?!!
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jun 28, 2013 #11 Shiznoe said: That song! I wonder who made that song!?!! Click to expand... Carly Rae Jepsen?