Fun in Eygpt!

Gerbil

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
2,743
So in honour of TF2's new server, I thought I would start a thread for people to share some ownage on our very own Eygpt server :thumbup1:
So post some pics of dominations or any fun pics from eGO Eygpt!

8C8F583865B595C86EC4F7E912FD3185D9E5F360

5445C05EFEB41B36C9BBCE98C230268372FA8C28


Today was a good day as a medic for me.
 
I dont even like Egypt, but this server is quickly becoming one of my favorites for sure.
 
Let me tell you my story with no proof.

"My Spy skills are legendary."

I told myself this after I was done playing, and I had a blast making backstabs and sidestabs (it's real) to the following:

Rdinator
AOC
Wize
Jeremyth3gamer
Kazoo
Wize
Kuzon
Kyle may (I think)
Exegguru (Was he there?)
Mitsubishi?

...

I'm not entirely sure of the rest, but I'm definitely aware that I had the most fun as a spy while they were there. :D
 
I had fun filling Egypt the other day and playing! Brings back the good old times back 2009/2010 (i forget) when I first found out about eGO on the 24/7 Egpyt server
 
Egypt is really fun :D

too bad I'm away D:
 
Of course! You thought you were going to dominate me! Silly Kuzon...

HAHA whatever I know I've dominated you and you know it lol! xD
Anyways I don't care if I'm dominated by a Heavy healer Medic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top