F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jul 10, 2013 #1 This is one of the main reasons. The other is learning Mandarin and getting ready for grad school.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jul 10, 2013 #2 Looks a lot like mine!
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 10, 2013 #3 I can take care of your balloonicorn again Best of luck and hopefully you can be back in game soon!
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jul 10, 2013 #4 Gerbil said: I can take care of your balloonicorn again Best of luck and hopefully you can be back in game soon! Click to expand... Thank you Gerbil, your a true mammalian friend.
Gerbil said: I can take care of your balloonicorn again Best of luck and hopefully you can be back in game soon! Click to expand... Thank you Gerbil, your a true mammalian friend.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jul 10, 2013 #5 Mandarin is a hard language to learn ^.^ Hell my first word was the chinese word for 'bug', I've been speaking it all my life, and I still can't read it fluently.
Mandarin is a hard language to learn ^.^ Hell my first word was the chinese word for 'bug', I've been speaking it all my life, and I still can't read it fluently.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 11, 2013 #6 Clone394 said: Thank you Gerbil, your a true mammalian friend. Click to expand... Thank you ^^
K Kuzon Poster Joined Feb 28, 2013 Messages 108 Jul 11, 2013 #7 Well my internet(I think) is a lot worse when i join a game I have to reboot TF2 80% of the time but still too bad you cant play much...
Well my internet(I think) is a lot worse when i join a game I have to reboot TF2 80% of the time but still too bad you cant play much...