New strategy for Pyro.

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Stand Next to a Dispenser on Dustbowl 2 point 2, and whole M2. You may say, WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE COWBOY! Take my advice, its fun watching demos try to sticky a sentry then get lauch in the air by a airblast. It also keep spies away.

I want to see a world where pyros use the M2 more then the M1 in a real pub match.
 
Before I was deployed I was a pretty good air blast pyro. Now I suck at the timing lol
 
Stand Next to a Dispenser on Dustbowl 2 point 2, and whole M2. You may say, WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE COWBOY! Take my advice, its fun watching demos try to sticky a sentry then get lauch in the air by a airblast. It also keep spies away.

I want to see a world where pyros use the M2 more then the M1 in a real pub match.

Have you even seen me play..?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top