Close call

Corn/\Hacker

Rookie
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
70
3632.WIN8CF.JPG

I almost had to leave eGO and Team Fortress 2 because, my laptop was malfunctioning. It took forever to start up and when I typed my password in it would shutdown. I was kinda freaking out cus I love TF2 and eGO, but thankfully I was able to do a factory reset lol. I will be back in action after I get some of my stuff back. :D
 
Windows 8 ain't too bad... the only difference I can tell is that funky setup you get when you sign in and... the fingerprint scanner 0_o. Also she crashed my laptop.. XD
 
I'm in the same boat as you man, my windows won't boot up anymore (I'm on a mac) and I don't have the time to do a fresh install of everything.
 
Ah good old Windows 8 the best Windows OS to date... Not

I don't like it myself and I know the same feeling as I've had my fair share of issues with it.
 
Cmon guys, why all the hate for Windows 8? Sure, it's pretty bad and about as social/video entertainment oriented as the Xbone originally was, and is worse than 7, XP, and even Vista, but overall, it really is pretty nice.

I guess.
 
inb4 thread turns into an argument over OS's..

Oh wait.


E: I'm glad you sorted out your issues and can play again AOC :)

There, someone actually kept on the topic.
 
Metro is really nice, but the rest of Windows 8 is ehhh..
 
I, uh... I love Windows 8. I love it on my laptop, and I'd put it on my desktop if I could. I even have a W8 phone.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top