School Is back :(

DoctorMudkipz

Famous
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
519
Well, it's that time of the year again(at least for me) where I have to go back to school and my parents effectively have me focus on school and strip any of my gaming rights. Currently, my laptop is gathering dust once more in my closet. Basically what all this means is that I'll be inactive for probs around 9 months. I'll still be lurking around the forums and stuff tho. Until then, bye servers! *cries*

In other news: I managed to hit my summer goal of 500+ total hours in Counter Strike: Source!
 
Well man, good luck with school! And I can't wait to see you around! :D
 
While you will certainly be missed around the servers, your education is naturally much more important.

Or is it?

Yeah. Yeah, it is. Only cool kids stay in school :thumbup1:

All the best in the coming school year man, work hard and don't be a stranger!
 
Good luck with your classes and hope you get some relief maybe during winter break! ;)
 
Gotta get that education son :-p
I would prolly disown my parents though if when I was growing up they tried to take my gaming machine lol

See you around! (get on that principles list :-p lol)
 
Lol, trust me guys, im tryin.
Spanish is filled with the teacher speaking spanish for 80% of the time. I also have what last years sophomores call "The hardest biology class on earth"
#i'vemeteverypersoninmygradeandimongoodtermswith99%ofthem
 
Lol, trust me guys, im tryin.
Spanish is filled with the teacher speaking spanish for 80% of the time. I also have what last years sophomores call "The hardest biology class on earth"
#i'vemeteverypersoninmygradeandimongoodtermswith99%ofthem

Spanish? pshh, you know there are a few spanish speakers that can help you with that.

And well, good luck, i started summer vacation june 28 so.. still a long way until i start. (Yes i did that only to bother you)
 
Lol, trust me guys, im tryin.
Spanish is filled with the teacher speaking spanish for 80% of the time. I also have what last years sophomores call "The hardest biology class on earth"
#i'vemeteverypersoninmygradeandimongoodtermswith99%ofthem


Rosetta Stone baby.. don't need a class :chair:
 
Take care mudkipper, hopefully I'll see you ingame soon enough :)
 
While you will certainly be missed around the servers, your education is naturally much more important.

Or is it?

Yeah. Yeah, it is. Only cool kids stay in school :thumbup1:

All the best in the coming school year man, work hard and don't be a stranger!

Stop spreading lies.

I mean look at me, I turned out alright. Right guys? Right? Right.
 
Lol, trust me guys, im tryin.
Spanish is filled with the teacher speaking spanish for 80% of the time. I also have what last years sophomores call "The hardest biology class on earth"
#i'vemeteverypersoninmygradeandimongoodtermswith99%ofthem

biology was easy lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top