Arma 3 Release Date

Great, hopefully there will be a proper zombie mod that doesnt require Arma2 content.
 
Great, hopefully there will be a proper zombie mod that doesnt require Arma2 content.

no.jpeg


But I do hope they clean up the games performance by release time. Most servers have poor fps on them, and if not, their fps drops significantly when multiple players are nearby.
 
Great, hopefully there will be a proper zombie mod that doesnt require Arma2 content.

oh you mean the DayZ stand alone? Because if your talking about a DayZ for Arma 3...no thanks, I like my game unbroken.
 
oh you mean the DayZ stand alone? Because if your talking about a DayZ for Arma 3...no thanks, I like my game unbroken.

Not talking about DayZ standalone. That game looks horribad.

Anyways, just got this link from a friend today: http://deadnation.eu/

Kinda like DayZ, cool Arma 3 Zombie mod.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbeVs18-5Rk[/ame]
 
Last edited:
nope. I don't want zombie mod on arma 3. please let it stay on arma 2.
 
i wouldnt mind a zombie mod like the one we played before dayz came out

you know like for our zombie survival night events
 
Has anyone tried to port/remake maps for ARMA3 yet that we usually use on the ARMA2 server?
 
9 days before the long-awaited official full release.
i'm excited about playing the dlc campaign in altis.
what about you guys?
 
I haven't played the beta yet. I have high hopes for it. Started with Op Flash and all of it's expansions about ten years ago... been hooked ever since. I'm hoping the flight model is solid and reliable. I don't want to see any zombs in Arma3... leave it in Arma2 please.
 
I don't want to see any zombs in Arma3... leave it in Arma2 please.

:thumbup:

but there already some DayZ likes zombie mod out there. these modders do love to destroy good games though.
 
ArmA 3 is now Live!

Arma-3-logo_final-CMYK.png


OUT NOW - Available in stores worldwide, Bohemia Interactive is proud to announce today?s much-anticipated release of Arma 3.

ArmA III - Official Trailer
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YBZUxMX8g[/ame]​
 

Latest posts

Back
Top