Meh, when I see balloonicorns/reindoonicorns floating behind them I'll be impressed.
Meh, when I see balloonicorns/reindoonicorns floating behind them I'll be impressed.
Meh, when I see balloonicorns/reindoonicorns floating behind them I'll be impressed.
To anyone in the tf2 division who is at otakon this weekend. If you see anyone walking around in a eGO Fullmetal t-shirt, that's probably me. I will try to get to the vic autograph session to get a picture of Fullmetal with the voice of Fullmetal. Fun times will be had.
Do it, that would be awesome.
Omg you should've bought like 5, and sent them to me >.<, or use them for an epic raffle :thumbup1:btw I almost bought a T-shirt with the ballonicorns lol
Pics please!I'm going to get a balloonicorn, fill it with helium, and tie it to me because of that.

Aww the kitty wanted to hug the balloonicorn. Maybe get a plushie one?I bought the RL Balloonicorn when it came out. My cat eventually popped it 8|. At least I sold the Genuine Balloonicorn for a bud and made my money back. Also it came with a cool card.