So I bought a key for $2.49...

xFiveSevenx

EGO Addict
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
1,366
And it gave me the worst rare in the entire chest... WHY!!!!! You'd think that they would have some kind of counter on your account that would make you get something good for your first try so that you'd want to keep buying them... kind of like how the casino sucks all your money in. BUT NO WAY! They give me this stupid horn for Druud... So not impressed. Anyone else have luck opening any chests as of late or ever?
 
Well... for the first time i bought a few keys with my b-day money, got some pretty kewl items. The best item I got is the Unusual Morok's Mechanical Mediary. I love that lil robot. :P
 
Well... for the first time i bought a few keys with my b-day money, got some pretty kewl items. The best item I got is the Unusual Morok's Mechanical Mediary. I love that lil robot. :P

ah lucky!! How many did you open before getting it if you don't mind me asking?
 
And it gave me the worst rare in the entire chest... WHY!!!!! You'd think that they would have some kind of counter on your account that would make you get something good for your first try so that you'd want to keep buying them... kind of like how the casino sucks all your money in. BUT NO WAY! They give me this stupid horn for Druud... So not impressed. Anyone else have luck opening any chests as of late or ever?

If you loved the crap out of Lone Druid, played him relentlessly, and had no items for him, would you still think it was the worst rare in the chest or the best?
 
We should start up a trading thread for dota. I really would love to get some PA items.
 
i cherish my rare PA blade :D id never trade it except for another PA item haha
just use the item and learn to love it, be glad its not the 5th of the same Kunkka hat that you already have.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top