Computer Case

Mini

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
1,384
Hey everyone! So, I'm building a computer and I'm stuck on which computer case I want. I've heard mixed reviews on which one to get, so I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions!


11-146-079-TS


Or...

11-146-074-TS

Having a tough time choosing, so your opinions sure would help! :)
Hope you're all having a good day!!
 
I like the way the top one looks. If its a spec question you may want to post in the tech forums.
 
Are you able to link specs to each?

I believe they are both the same exact one, but then again I am clueless when it comes to computers :P. Here are the links.

White/red one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146074

Black/green one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146074


I like the way the top one looks. If its a spec question you may want to post in the tech forums.

I pretty much just want to know what everyone thinks looks better, appearance wise.
 
Last edited:
Get a coin and choose a computer case for heads, and one for tails. Flip the coil and the second it is in the air you will know which one you want. I do this for all my tough choices :)
 
This is my inner house wife coming out but I like the black better. It wouldn't hold dirt/dust a lot and would be more ascetically pleasing. Then again, it all depends on what your desk/monitors look like...... haha
 
Well the bottom one has a Mirror's edge style look with it being black,white and red.
I would go for that one because it looks really nice :)
 
Personally neither... kinda an ugly case :-/ but if i had to choose one id go with black
 
I built a computer for a good friend of mine and he had the white case. It's very nice and very easy to work with. It's a very good case.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top