Going Hunting

alaskagirl

Poster
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
241
I will not be in game from Aug 30 to Sept 6th, I will be in Texas for the Start of Dove Hunting Season.

See you all when I get back
 
tumblr_lw7sl2lLx61qedzbdo1_500.gif


Best of luck Alaska!
 
it has been start 8/10 in here in finland all i did get 50 of them also i have got 75 ducks and 10 goose anyways good luck
 
Good thing you have video games to sharpen that hand eye coordination... those little buggers are fast! good luck, shoot well!
 
gl have fun an kill kill kill an o by the way killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:scared:
 

in the panhandle, Hall County, TX

Small world, I am flying to Dallas and driving out to the panhandle for a few days of dove hunting as well. I am going to be in Tulia just south of Amarillo. You aren't that far away. 15 - 20 minutes
 

Latest posts

Back
Top