Buried past

Ithuriel

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
112
I've recently been wondering about the history of eGO and desired to create this thread. So here are some questions I want to ask the hats division.
1 what was the very first thing you posted?
2 what was the most famous post you did?
3 why do we still have threads dating back to the release of Mesa, not the server but the map? (Optional)
Tf2 members only!!!!!
(That means you, Panda)
 
1. Oh god i made so many post I can't remember (Found it /showthread.php?t=236127
2. It was about admins in a nutshell (there were many ban request that day)
3. Cause Dabes
 
Last edited:
1. First was my app.
2. I have no bloody idea.
3. 'cause Mesa sucked.

*prepares for destruction*
 
1. My application (lol)
2. This I guess. I used to be involved with a division we had way back. It had Runescape, so yeah.
 
Last edited:
1 my application back in 2007
2 my post where i banned everyone, it got removed because i got every division fighting each other in it. I didn't want that, i was just happy i got my O.
3. We have threads dating back to the start of eGO somewhere...
 
1. my app from june '13 (im still newish)
2. Thread I created after Fullmetal ate cookies and mustard on twitch during a vent event (vent x2) hehe
3. to take trips down memory lane? idk lol
 
1. Application. I don't know what was the second thing though.
2. Probably a post in admin-only forums where I said I used the Phlog. Maybe not though.
3. It's not BlackMesa. It's Aperture Science Labs. And I have no idea.
 
1- A ban contest.
2- Probably this from the 2010 newsletter
3- We have threads dating back to the founding of the INS Division. It's called OP:X today. It used to be part of TF2.
 
I've recently been wondering about the history of eGO and desired to create this thread. So here are some questions I want to ask the hats division.
1 what was the very first thing you posted?
2 what was the most famous post you did?
3 why do we still have threads dating back to the release of Mesa, not the server but the map? (Optional)
Tf2 members only!!!!!
(That means you, Panda)

1. My app
2. I'd say, nothing.
3. CUZ MESA
 

Latest posts

Back
Top