I'm about to become absent from tf2...maybe forever.

Vinyl.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
322
mTUghi7.jpg


Help me.
 
"Silver found to also be transmutable into white chocolate!"

Why, that's nonsense. Unless you're saying...

fullmetal-alchemist_00399719.jpg


Well, that's a gross misuse of that power.
 
I'm at 2 billion cookies per second. The grandmapocolypse has taken my very soul. A time machine costs 1 quadrillion cookies. I..I don't even...
 
/me sets up auto clicker, leaves it overnight, wins game, drops mic.
 
Oh you're kidding me, I can't import my save from the old version? I had a metric ton of freaking time machines!
 
I am baffled by this, what be this a cookie crisp cereal game?
 
Can't believe I actually even attempted this. What makes it worse is that its currently 3AM...
 
Been stuck on this since my post on the first page, currently making 13million cookies per second, is that good? :/
 
Last I checked my high was 5.7 Trillion Cookies a second, and low is 500 Billion a second. My cookie clicking high is 2 Trillion and low is 107 Million. Don't ask how. x_x
 

Latest posts

Back
Top