The Day Everything Goes Wrong!

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
09-06-13 (Friday, September 6th, 2013!)

That is the date when the TF2 division goes on a roadtrip to DoD:S!

So, that means pack your bags, collect all your hats, craft all the metal because we are not going to be back to TF2 FOR AN ENTIRE HOUR!!! So if you can hold on that long while we are at the beautiful DoD:S server Anzio everyone will have a great time!

Make sure you meet in ventrilo for this event.

Now here are some Koalas:

tumblr_luf2xrd49Q1r6987ko1_400.jpg


Koala3.jpg


00017722_23_Super_Site_2.jpg


koala-meme.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just remember not to try rocket jumping in spawn when there are pubs around... and good luck ^^
 
I bought the game back in the Summer Sale. I guess I have a reason to try it now. :)
 
DoD:S! We do have a certain Panda and a Gerbil from there in the Hat Division that come to mind.
 
I heard their DL, Megs A Tagger, is afraid on Koalas. Or maybe it was me, who knows.
 
Please no humility lol, just do it away from pubs
DoD:S! We do have a certain Panda and a Gerbil from there in the Hat Division that come to mind.
What. I'm not in either division.? :blink:
 
Please no humility lol, just do it away from pubs

That tag change :
We need to make rocket jumping a legit strategy in DoD:S
EDIT: Market Gardener as well
Just imagine germans falling from the sky with their shovels out
 
Last edited:
Wait, you really expect people in this division to be able to survive without their hats for AN ENTIRE HOUR? What has gotten into your head Shiznoe? Please don't tell me I killed your mom that many times…
 
Wait, you really expect people in this division to be able to survive without their hats for AN ENTIRE HOUR? What has gotten into your head Shiznoe? Please don't tell me I killed your mom that many times?

It's called sleep

NVM, I sleep with a Fancy Fedora on and an extra emergency hat ( Rifleman cap ) under my bed at all times
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top