Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Sep 4, 2013 #21 DoD:S is Cat Friendly, Hats unfortunately fly off your head when shot and Gerbil, is on CoD now so Shiznoe and Panda will have to have an allies vs axis bear fight!
DoD:S is Cat Friendly, Hats unfortunately fly off your head when shot and Gerbil, is on CoD now so Shiznoe and Panda will have to have an allies vs axis bear fight!
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Sep 4, 2013 #22 I think Gerbil should get an award for being involved in every division ever.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Sep 6, 2013 #23 Bump, as this is happening tomorrow! Get excited people
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Sep 6, 2013 #24 jhnsn said: Bump, as this is happening tomorrow! Get excited people Click to expand... I'd be more if DoD had hats too...
jhnsn said: Bump, as this is happening tomorrow! Get excited people Click to expand... I'd be more if DoD had hats too...
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Sep 6, 2013 #25 Since I can't find it in the thread, what time is this happening, oh EC gurus?
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Sep 6, 2013 #26 Ezekiel said: Since I can't find it in the thread, what time is this happening, oh EC gurus? Click to expand... It happens at the usual time at 8:00 good sir!
Ezekiel said: Since I can't find it in the thread, what time is this happening, oh EC gurus? Click to expand... It happens at the usual time at 8:00 good sir!
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Sep 6, 2013 #27 shiznoe said: it happens at the usual time at 8:00 good sir! Click to expand... To be precise, 8:00pm CST.
shiznoe said: it happens at the usual time at 8:00 good sir! Click to expand... To be precise, 8:00pm CST.