TF2 Event Coordinators! - We're Hiring!!

Sephiroth

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
1,448
4lRfL.jpg

The divisions Event Coordinator program is currently looking for dedicated and hard working individuals to join our team! If you're interested in joining the program please make sure you meet the following requirements:

You have been at the rank of eGO for at least 3 months*
You are a confident speaker and have ventrilo installed
You have excellent knowledge of EdgeGamers policies inside and out
You must have good standing within the community
You work well in a team
You regularly attend events


If you're interested in joining, please feel free to send a PM to either Myself or Fullmetal

We look forward to hearing from you soon :)
​

* Exception: If you are an O who was a Recruitment Host as a G, you only have to be an O for 6 weeks to apply for EC.
 
I can't wait to work with all of the future EC's. To all of those who apply, good luck!
 
You'll be the life of the party! I encourage everyone to apply that can, it's a fun and rewarding job!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd joing, but I'm not an O and I think I don't have enough skillz to coordinate an event...

I hear if you join you may or may not get a potato...

You don't get a potato... Your brain is put in an AI and that AI is put in a Potato Battery.
 
Back
Top