You the Replay Bot?

Puliping

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
968
Do you know who's the Replay Bot? Of course you do!
He now has a group.
It's Public, so you can join anytime, without needing to ask me!
But I've already sent some invites to all the poeple in my friends list.

So... Join now and show how much you love/admire/idolize the one known as "Edge-Gamers.com Replay Bot"!

EDIT: I think I gave this thread the wrong title... But it's OK...
 
Last edited:
Do you know who's the Replay Bot? Of course you do!
He now has a group.
It's Public, so you can join anytime, without needing to ask me!
But I've already sent some invites to all the poeple in my friends list.

So... Join now and show how much you love/admire/idolize the one known as "Edge-Gamers.com Replay Bot"!

EDIT: I think I gave this thread the wrong title... But it's OK...

My alt's own group :D
 
My alt's own group :D

sudden-clarity.gif
 
I'm so in! As Jules Renard said "Look for the ridiculous in everything, and you will find it."
 

Latest posts

Back
Top