[FRIDAY] Karaoke Night~

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokepyro.png

Prep your singing voice, ladies and gents. It's time for Karaoke Night!!

When: Friday the 13th
What time: 8 PM CST / 9 PM EST
Where: Ventrilo* TF2 Room


Sing away the night to your heart's content! The best part is, you have a captive audience!

Reminder: You are not going to be forced to sing; it is completely voluntary. However, for the brave souls who take a stand and sing a tune, you will be awarded with one of the most honorable achievements: The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


Password for the vent channel is song

*Note!* People do record the Karaoke Nights! If you sing, no one is allowed to publish your singing without your permission. But if you still don't want any recording, you can do the following: 1) Right-click in the Ventrilo window (preferably in the white area), 2) Hover over "Change State" 3) Toggle off "Allow others to record my conversations".

*Visit this page for instructions on how to set up Ventrilo.


​
 
Last edited:
Got a trombone ready to rock and roll! Also some nice Disney music :)
 
I think I am going to be there and sing italian for you.

That is, if I can find some form of accompaniment…


Edit: found accompaniment. Plz expect italian on Friday
 
Rdinator I'm expecting you to sing Elmo's song.

This is the song
La la la la
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.

La la la
La la la la, la
La la la
La la la la, la

He loves to sing,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.

He wrote the music.
He wrote the words.
That's Elmo's song.
 
omg yes!!!

Rdinator I'm expecting you to sing Elmo's song.

This is the song
La la la la
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.

La la la
La la la la, la
La la la
La la la la, la

He loves to sing,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.

He wrote the music.
He wrote the words.
That's Elmo's song.
 
This might fit better:

Lalalala lalalala
Rd's world (elmo's world)
Lalalala lalalala
Rd's world (elmo's world)
Rd loves his ponies
His payday too
Dadada
That's Rd's WORLD
YEAH
 
Password for the vent channel is song
The password will be placed on it five to ten minutes into the event!
 
Why you no work, vent? Right on Karaoke Night, seriously?
 
Last edited:
If anybody was curious, the two songs I sang:

[ame]www.youtube.com/embed/rNZ6V0RCfFE[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/embed/PJ-JBFXh2IU[/ame]


By the way, did anybody get a recording? I missed some of it when I was in the car.
 
Just gonna leave this here...
BzyOH8O.jpg

enqtjBg.jpg

GqRwRQv.jpg

The last one is the one I'm most proud of...
It's hard to melee a Pyro, specially Sanctified...
 
The last one is the one I'm most proud of...
It's hard to melee a Pyro, specially Sanctified...

D'aw, thanks. You crazy medics kept me on my toes! :3

That 'Cold Drinks' number was amazing, Jhnsn.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top