Clan Wide Meeting - 9/28/13 @ 8PM EST

Sephiroth

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
1,448

clan_wide_meeting_invite.png


Join Council and the rest of the Leadership team September 28 at 8:00 PM (Eastern) for our next Clan Wide Meeting. First, hear from Council about what has been happening from the top of eGO, and then grab updates on our divisions from our Division Leaders and Advisors.

Saturday,September 28, 2013

8:00 PM Eastern
7:00 PM Central
6:00 PM Mountain
5:00 PM Pacific

Leadership wants to hear from you! As usual, we will dedicate 15 minutes for Q&A at the end of the meeting. We encourage all of you to bring any of your questions as you will have leadership members from each team available to answer them.


If you can not attend the meeting, you can follow it live on Twitter.
Follow us: @EdgeGamers



And remember, if you don't come. Sniper will be sad :(
tumblr_m91fxlVty11qc0elj.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
This is at 3am for me D: Well that kinda blows, I need to get back to America hahaha.
 
I shall try to attend, but I already know I have a swim-birthday party for a very important 4 year old that day.
 
Either my Calendar is broken or the 28th is a Saturday.

Or is the meeting really on the 29th?

Edit: I see that sneaky Edited by Sephiroth under your post
 
Last edited:
I think the last one i ended up falling asleep on my keyboard... but i may try and make it this time.
 
This is today. I hope lots of people attend, I know some cool stuff will be announced for the TF2 division!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top