FFTF: Updates!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
Hello TF2 Division! This is a quick post to update everyone on what's going on with FFTF.

8c2a54c3a5.png


As many have noticed, our Fast Fill Task Force Squads have been working together as one Squad. This will continue until we are able to support two active squads. Please be sure to have Ventrilo installed so you can listen to the coordination and direction of our captains during the fills!

Also, we have three new FFTF Captains: Gerbil, ApertureCake, and Panda. They will help lead fills for our servers with our current Captains: jhnsn, StormChaser, Dark X Phoenix, and Pzycho.

For anyone who is interested in joining the Squad, please post in the FFTF thread.

And a big thanks to all of you who help fill our servers!

- Kazoo
​
 
I can't join FFTF but I will help out if needed to call. I can only fill the morning servers because of timezone things.

Oh and I got banned from FBTF before I can even join :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top