TF2 in a single picture

Nix

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
4,695
I just thought I'd share this. Sorry in advance.

h962F30CC
 
Not sure if inspired by Dr. Seuss or just TF2 has too many hats
 
by the way, I think this has every hat in TF2 so far...
 
LOL so many hats.. lacking balloonicorns though
Silly hampster, balloonicorns aren't hats. They're balloons. Now why don't you run along back to DoD...hey, wait a sec now. When the mrrrrph did you cross over?
 
Silly hampster, balloonicorns aren't hats. They're balloons. Now why don't you run along back to DoD...hey, wait a sec now. When the mrrrrph did you cross over?
what.. Im not a hamster.. and balloonicorns are the best thing of TF2 and I joined TF2 a few weeks ago ._.

Whaaaaat

Gerbil, stop being so traitorous.
what, traitorous to whom?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top