Hospital

Even though I will hopefully be working in a hospital fairly soon, I've never enjoyed knowing someone (personally or not) on the other end. Best of luck buddy
 
I think this is my first post comment Ever :D, best luck + fast recovery so u can get back on the chair to play Ava. and please fix ur ping too haha( I feel bad when I dominated u at 270fps) :P
 
Hopefully you have a speedy recovery. Avalanche ain't the same without everyones' favorite old timer.
 
In 14 hours I will be going into hospital at 0630 hrs (or 6.30 am) for 4--6 days for my hip repair. Catch up when I get out. Thought I had better tell you all or you might have thought I had fallen of the perch.

LONDON BLITZ

I hope the surgery goes great. Get well soon london :)
 
Thanks guys,
It is 6.30 am Tuesday I am now home just warming up my comp. I will try and get into game later. This is my fourth hip replacement and the worse one so far, dont get me wrong the staff and nurses were wonderfull, but system was so bad it made me cringe but as It didn't cost me anything I shouldn't complain. I will try and catch up later. bye.
 
Thanks guys,
It is 6.30 am Tuesday I am now home just warming up my comp. I will try and get into game later. This is my fourth hip replacement and the worse one so far, dont get me wrong the staff and nurses were wonderfull, but system was so bad it made me cringe but as It didn't cost me anything I shouldn't complain. I will try and catch up later. bye.

Damn, you have had more hips than I have underwear;) Glad to see you back and ready for action so soon!
 
Thanks guys,
It is 6.30 am Tuesday I am now home just warming up my comp. I will try and get into game later. This is my fourth hip replacement and the worse one so far, dont get me wrong the staff and nurses were wonderfull, but system was so bad it made me cringe but as It didn't cost me anything I shouldn't complain. I will try and catch up later. bye.

Welcome back, glad you're okay.
 
Welcome back and pleased to see you safe. Will see you in Avalanche.
 
Thanks guys,
It is 6.30 am Tuesday I am now home just warming up my comp. I will try and get into game later. This is my fourth hip replacement and the worse one so far, dont get me wrong the staff and nurses were wonderfull, but system was so bad it made me cringe but as It didn't cost me anything I shouldn't complain. I will try and catch up later. bye.

Glad to hear you're doing well london! Make sure you keep up with those PT sessions. Extremely important! =) Hope to get you back here ASAP.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top