- Joined
- Aug 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,490
Well everyone, it's been fun. These past few months have been great. I've got great memories of all the fun times I've had with all of you. The exclamations of rage and the laughter from everyone else has warmed my heart, and I regret nothing. Sadly, it's time for me to pass into another era; I have to move on. Thanks everyone for letting me mustache your sprays, but I've made the change: I now have a new spray 
Below I have a screenshot of every spray that I have ever mustached in order of when it was taken. As you can see, it all started with Kazoo.
Continued below...

Below I have a screenshot of every spray that I have ever mustached in order of when it was taken. As you can see, it all started with Kazoo.
Continued below...





















