If TF2 Ran On Windows 98... (one swear)

Prisoner416

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
1,699
[ame]http://youtu.be/4V2QSZtIgCI[/ame]

This was too good not to share, despite the one instance of profanity.
 
I saw this and didn't post it for that reason lol.. tooo funny
 
The one thing they forgot: hl2.exe has stopped working


(Technically there are two swear words, though one is in French)
 
My desktop is a 98 and I just lagged like crazy, never really had those problems
 
My desktop is a 98 and I just lagged like crazy, never really had those problems

My old (and I mean old) computer ran Win98 SE and frequently ran into things like that. Of course it didn't help that the system wasn't exactly top of the line (while playing Tribes 2 I could see through certain walls from a distance with a sniper rifle for example, video card was some ancient one...), but 98SE basically was the bane of my existence. Hopped onto XP Pro the second it came out.
 
The shutting down sound made me actually think my computer shut down for a second...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top