- Joined
- Aug 26, 2012
- Messages
- 4,717
^
I guess that's a NO for me. {R} tag all day!!
I guess that's a NO for me. {R} tag all day!!
Just curious if we were planning on starting this up again? Never done it so I'm not sure how it all goes down
) to get this going-
It should be soon, Joe... it is LOTS of fun. There will be a sign up thread. Make sure and follow the correct format, that is important. Then the CinC's will be picked, and teams will be assigned. There will be a practice once a week to go over the map and strategy, then on game night, there will be no lining up, no picking teams, no going over rules for new people as there will be none. Its pretty much GO time as soon as the hammer drops. I myself cant wait... I have been 'choppin at the bit' (Meg) to get this going-
Biding my time,
Q
hee hee anti... blue said at the last realism last saturday that it would be coming soon
I think he said to mid-late November, or a really early December signup/campaign start.