DoD:S Weekly Events Monday (10/07/13) to Sunday (10/13/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megs A Tagger

John Madden!
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
8,206



dod_events_chalk-1.png




Itinerary for the Week of Monday (10/07/13) to Sunday (10/13/13):




Monday: No Events Planned


Tuesday: Frag Fest on Anzio (8:00 PM EDT)

Although this event can start whenever you want to play on Anzio, at 9:00 PM EDT we will be playing on our Friendly Fire Anzio server. Be sure to join in Vent to enjoy the mayhem! (If Anzio fills to capacity we will switch to another map). IP: 174.36.38.44:27015


Wednesday: Runnin' up the Beach of Strand (8:00 PM EDT)

Join us in Ventrilo as we fill our Strand server. We'll battle it up the beach and throughout the bunkers of our Strand server! (If Strand fills to capacity we will switch to another map). IP: 174.36.38.42:27015


Thursday: TBD


Friday: No Events Planned


Saturday: Regular Realism (8:00 PM EDT)

We will be hosting our regular Realism battles. Play the original version of Realism that allows players to play on both teams and even have the opportunity to lead a team as a commanding officer! Use your cunning and new strategies to outsmart your enemy and come out victorious. Regular realism will be held on Saturday evenings.


​
Sunday: DoD:S October Recruiting Drive #1 (8:00 PM EDT)

Blue Stealth will be hosting the first of two recruiting drives for this month's recruiting contest. You can find all the important details here. Even if you do not want to recruit, we always need people to help fill up the servers. See you all there! :)


Sunday: The Dirty Dozen - 6v6 Scrim (9:00 PM EDT)

Come join Chuck Norris and Rufio as they host the first of many 6v6 league style scrims. It will be first come - first serve, so be sure to be in vent early. For more information click here.




If you have any questions or comments concerning the events mentioned feel free to ask them in this thread or PM Meg, NuclearCowboy or Q-tip on the forums, in Ventrilo, or on Steam. We are always open to suggestions, so if you would like to see other events during the week, please let us know.
​

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i guess, i'll try to join the saturday even't friday's and saturday's are the only day's i'm able to play at such times ( 3/4am here )

and if i don't have anything to do ! i'll see u pl saturday !
 
Join The Frag Fest Tonight On Anzio!!

Tuesday @ 8:00 PM EDT

Although this event can start whenever you want to play on Anzio, at 9:00 PM EDT we will be playing on our Friendly Fire Anzio server. Be sure to join in Vent to enjoy the mayhem! (If Anzio fills to capacity we will switch to another map). IP: 174.36.38.44:27015
 
Join in the mayhem tonight!!

Wednesday: Runnin' up the Beach of Strand (8:00 PM EDT)

Join us in Ventrilo as we fill our Strand server. We'll battle it up the beach and throughout the bunkers of our Strand server! (If Strand fills to capacity we will switch to another map). IP: 174.36.38.42:27015
 
Well thats a drag i missed Strand tonight because my clock though it was daylight savings already and i was waiting for 8 pm and really it was almost 9 pm.
 
Still waiting, I am going to participate tonight to! I don't have anything planned so lets do it!
 
Well thats a drag i missed Strand tonight because my clock though it was daylight savings already and i was waiting for 8 pm and really it was almost 9 pm.

move here to Arizona. The time never changes, and you will never miss anything. Then you can go get a beer with me, drifter, main, mezzo, bob wango, macarthur, and big bird!
 
Arizona eh? is it true there are giant cockroaches out there? I have family out there and they tell me that, didn't know if they were yanking me.
 
I'm pretty sadened that we have lost the usual amount of players involved in ensuring that these events get the attention they deserve, I hope in the future that we are able to get more players involved so they planned events and activities are given the proper attention they deserve, I will from here on out help make it my mission to go around and ask other players for possible input and new ideas, that I can present to the EC's involved and Q-tip as well, they deserve to have players and members attend these events that they work so hard on, to make sure everyone that comes feels welcome and above all has an enjoyable time
 
I'm pretty sadened that we have lost the usual amount of players involved in ensuring that these events get the attention they deserve, I hope in the future that we are able to get more players involved so they planned events and activities are given the proper attention they deserve, I will from here on out help make it my mission to go around and ask other players for possible input and new ideas, that I can present to the EC's involved and Q-tip as well, they deserve to have players and members attend these events that they work so hard on, to make sure everyone that comes feels welcome and above all has an enjoyable time

Great Idea Bergen! +1
I'll try and recruit some players for the DoD:S division. I play with a lot of regulars on Avalanche and they seem to really enjoy it. :thumbup1:
 
I was hoping for a Friday event >.<

Well, in the near future, we WILL have Friday events once again. I think many didnt read this thread? We will be testing new event ideas, so we can have some fresh, new, fun events for event times... This is only temporary, so hang tight! This evening, (Friday) I am hoping to grab a random 5 or 6 people from vent to go over a couple ideas on my list in the event server. So be in vent! ;)

Q
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top