DoD:S Weekly Events Monday (10/07/13) to Sunday (10/13/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona eh? is it true there are giant cockroaches out there? I have family out there and they tell me that, didn't know if they were yanking me.

Yes, its true... I pick mine up from school every day...

Honestly, I havent seen very many roaches here, the ones that I DID see were considerably smaller than the ones I saw in the south.

There may be some areas that have the giant ones, but not anywhere I've been, thank goodness!
 
Tiny roaches, but Arizona has another problem:

BE4EF50CE1.jpeg
 
I will be there, although I am on call for work so I might have to leave if they call me. is that okay?
 
Had a blast with everyone! Funniest moment was waiting for Q-Tip to shoot the rocket launcher and he gets taken out. XD need to do it more often!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top